OxiFree TM198 is an organic Thermoplastic coating system with built in corrosion and UV Inhibitors.
TM198 was designed to provide practical long-term corrosion and contamination control to a wide range of Complicated Industrial metallic structures.
- Contains active organic corrosion inhibitors.
- Minimum surface preparation required and fast to apply.
- Proven to withstand years of exposure in harsh environments (Third Party Tested for ASTM B117, ASTM G8594 ASTM G154 UV, GOL492/09, Boeing BSS 7239, and many other test to mention)
- Easy to remove as the coating does not bond to the substrate.
- No waste – OxiFree coatings are 100% recyclable.
- Ecologically safe and non-hazardous.
- Protects new and existing metal structures including rotating equipment such as bearing housings.
- Can be applied in hazardous environments with ATEX/IECEx rated equipment.
- Significantly reduces manpower overheads for protecting assets.
- Reduced operating expenditure allocated for fabric maintenance.
- Solves asset life extension challenges faced by Industry.
- Inspection / serviceable items are easily accessible without damaging the substrate
- Proven to reduce production downtime.
- Removes environmental issues associated with traditional coating protection.
- Replaces multiple products with one effective solution solving anti-corrosion and contamination issues.